Click here for Myspace Layouts

Saturday, October 9, 2010

New life

2010-10-09-sat. It's raining.
Cool! It has been 10 days since I came here and I found a lot of interesting things. I met a lot of senpai who are really friendly and helpful than I expect. They have have helped me a lot for making me able to settle in Japan. Without them, the life here would be nothing.

Another thing is my new friend Wow a lot from many countries near me. I have trouble communicate with them cos we don't speak the same languages and my Japanese is very bad. In class I won't be able to listen to teacher clearly, I don't know when I can be good at listening.

Now is 10.10am. I haven't eat breakfast yet and have no plan for lunch too. All I can do now is just sit in front of computer and update my blog. oh! god I'm hungry! Can you hear me?ga

No comments:

Post a Comment